Saturday, July 07, 2007

Having two kids is more work emotionally and mentally than it is physically. I can handle the multitasking it takes to raise two. Today I had both kids by myself. Jeremy had to leave long before they were up and won't be home until early tomorrow morning. It was nice that I didn't have anywhere to go today, so there was no time crunch. Right now, Chloe is going through a stage where she is super emotional and in need of constant attention. And Logan is still young enough that he needs my attention. We had a great day together, but after focusing on giving each one equal quality time, I'm exhausted!!! I have great respect for single parents that do a fantastic job of raising their children. It is quite a job to give individual quality time, family time, teach life skills, and somewhere in there find a little time for yourself!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Gladney Family said...

Will you teach me how to do it all when Kiera is born?

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home