Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tuesday Tip- Jan 9th

So, I would have told everyone about this product line much earlier but I wanted to wait until I had first tried it. I am absolutely in love with the products of Mama Mio. They are amazing! My favorite one has been Tummy Rub Oil. It is not like the usual belly creams. Instead it is an oil that is designed to give skin extra elasticity for those months of stretching. I have been using it, and at 7 1/2 months, I have not developed any stretch marks. I especially like that my skin is always soft and never feels itchy. Plus, the smell is pleasant- I could even handle it on my sickest of days. I know where to buy it in the Seattle area, but have no idea elsewhere. I will admit that it is a little pricey but has been worth every penny. So far, I have used the Tummy Rub, Boob Tube, Moisturizing Shower Cream, Super Rich Body Cream, and Wonder-full Balm. I believe they also make after-baby products, which I will probably try also. :) Here is the website if you're interested. www.mamamio.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home